Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aug. 31, 2009 - Happy 2nd Anniversary (late celebration...included flying objects)!!! St. Kitts - Marriott

Well!! It's been one heck of an adventure!! Me and Becky celebrated our 2nd anniversary a little late this year because I had block exams during our real date, but we made up for it in style!! We chilled at the Marriott in St. Kitts. It was really nice!
Of course we had to bring Mia along, our anniversary celebration just wouldn't be as fun without her!!! She makes life exponentially more joyful each and every day! xoxoxo

We spent our anniversary at the Marriott in St. Kitts...we scored an ocean view / pool view of on the 4th floor...killer views!
I love this picture of Mia!
We also scored a sweet breakfast:

2 Hot Chocolates
2 Orange Juices
1 Tropical Fruit Smoothie
1 Yogurt
1 Bagel and Cream Cheese
1 Steak and Eggs (1st time I had steak since being on the island)! and Hash Browns
1 Blueberry Pancakes and Bacon with Hash Browns
1 Side of Bacon
1 Side of Hash Browns
and 1 Fruit Plate



This view was especially sweet at night as they had the pool lit up and palm trees lit up...it was all dramatic, and nice...especially kicking it in our undies on the balcony till midnight. Mia was sleeping.

Mia is sooo cute!


Another cool thing that happened, was when Becky was on the phone with our bank, and talking to the automatic phone thing...and just for fun, when it would ask her to punch in our account # or whatever I would make an annoying noise, just for fun. Becky kept telling me to stop, so I just saw this as a tremendous opportunity for a little fun. I guess after I made the noise, the automatic machine operator would say that it could not understand Becky's response and she would have to start all over! LOL! So after she kept telling me to stop, well, I had to do it one more time...and then I was looking down after I made the noise, and BAM! My head deflected a cell phone, which hit so hard that the keypad and the battery flew off!! BECKY THREW HER CELL PHONE AT ME AND HIT ME IN THE PTERION!! The Pterion is the sight of the skull where the union of the frontal, parietal, sphenoid, and temporal bones come together (one of the few things I have learned in Caribbean medical school ;) ). It is the one of the weakest parts of the skull meaning that a blow to this area is very dangerous!!! At first I was upset, and Becky apologized...and then I got to thinking...that was kind of cool! In fact, I found the fire in her eyes and crazy reaction sexy! I mean, most people find Becky to be passive aggressive...if they only knew...and to think that I am the only one that can drive my wife this mad....well, I will have to say that I am honored.

Becky Darlin'....Here's to living life the way we please!


Love you Baby! XOXOXOOXxoxoxoXOXO


....love Mia too! ;)



3 comments:

Brantonians said...

I love Rebecca Filhart for thousands of reasons. Throwing a cell phone at her hubby's head has just made it's way to the top of the list!!!!!

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Cindy...I should have told Becky that if she threw the phone at me I was going to call the cops, because I know the number, it's 9-1-1 !! LOL! (I stole that line from a story Becky told me about some people we know...hint...they make awesome pizza). ;)

Jedd A. Diah said...

Hey Dave (& fam), I have internet access on a computer (just been using my phone on the road, but I'm in a motel tonight:-) and wanted to say hi & thanks for the comments on my blog!

An adventure it is, a life it is, a dream it isn't--it's real...and it's a pretty good one, yet when I look at you, Becky, and Mia united on an island (or wherever) I think--that's the dream: together with the ones we love. Keep living the dream!