Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween...a little late...oops

I used to be super organized. Super organized. Well getting married, having a kid, and having most of my life in a storage unit in Arizona have all contributed to me being...a little less organized if you know what I mean. Here we are in December, and I am finally organizing all of our pictures from when we first moved here...in April.

I came across our Halloween pics and thought I'd throw them on the blog.

Mia got the shaft when it came to a Halloween costume this year. We got back from the funeral that Monday and I spent the whole week packing in Nevis and unpacking in St. Kitts for our big move, and her costume just kind of got put on the back burner. She ended up being a jungle-fairy-ballerina thing. Good thing she is cute beyond belief, so she can carried it off.


We went to Oualie Beach in Nevis for trick-or-treating. What a memorable Halloween. Eating candy on the beach during a gorgeous sunset. My kind of night. Here's Mia with our good friend Layla the Witch.


We are working on a "Flat Stanley" project for my nephew Tommy. (Flat Stanley is a book about a boy who gets flatened and travels all over the world. His class send us a "Flat Stanley" to see the sights in St. Kitts-Nevis, take pics, and send it back to him. It's been fun!)

Here's me, Mia, and Flat Stanley celebrating Halloween. As you guessed, Dave was at home studying...

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

It looks like you guys have been busy! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Mia looks adorable in her Halloween costume!