Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dave and Becky's 1st Anniversary, Portland, Oregon, June 7-10, 2008 (with Baby Mia to tote).


Well, it's been a heck of a year!!! We made it!! We have had tons of fun, some of it in the form of a new baby (Mia), and we look forward to many more good times and good years, transitioning throughout Eternity.
We spent our first anniversary in Portland, Oregon (much different than Mazatlan, where we honeymooned). It was sooo beautiful up there! We had a blast, and the temperature was nice.
I love you Becky, and Mia!!! We had a little house boat type thing on the Columbia River and ate some awesome food. We went up to the Gorge and the Damn, and went downtown, and we fished from our boat house. It was a BLAST!!!
Here's to my babies (Becky and Mia)!!!
Mucho love, Dave, Becky, and Baby Mia.

p.s. more pics at http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=227044998/a=93334065_93334065/t_=93334065





11 comments:

Janet said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! And the pictures are beautiful! I love you all tons!!

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Congrates on the one year!

janet said...

Love you guys, and happy anniversary. It looks like you had such a good time.
Love, Mom
xxxooo

Kerstin said...

Happy Anniversary! The waterfall pic is breath taking. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

Rebecca said...

I don't know either of you but I ran across your blog today..you know how one blog leads to another. Anyway, I just wanted to say CONGRATS on your one year anniversary!! You guys are such a beautiful couple and your little daughter is gorgeous! I hope one day that I will find the kind of love that the two of you share!
Also, I really love your blog. It by far wins the "coolest" blog I've ever seen!! ;-))

Take care,
Rebecca
Charlotte, NC
www.lifewithzachary.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Oh that's too funny that Becky has a sister who lives in Charlotte! It really is a small world. What part of Charlotte does she live in? We're in the North...near Huntersville and I work uptown.

Ha! I wish I could find a good man. If there any left around here they must be in hiding. ;-)) Seems like the guys I meet either have too much baggage, crazy ex wives or are just not the settling down kind. Hey, what's meant to be, will be right?!

Oh and I added you guys to my blog too....

Hope you guys have a great night!

Julie and Todd said...

ummm, we might have to kill you because you were about 20 minutes from us! i guess you don't go visit friends for your anniversary, but still! Glad it was fabulous!

Julie and Todd said...

Todd here- we live 7 miles from Portland airport.... on the way up the Gorge. I'm spitting angry! My heart rate is dangerously high thanks to you. I want to see this baby! GRRRRRRRR../....... ..... I'm still mad....... yep, still.........

Rebecca said...

Hi guys! Hope you had a good week. I see you are in trouble with some friends for not going to visit them. Shame! Shame! ;-)) Sounds like they REALLY want to see baby Mia!

Zachary just turned 2 on May 15. He's a trip! His teachers tell me that he's really advanced for his age. He talks ALL the time. ;-))

Hugs,
Rebecca and Zachary

Em said...

Hey Becky,
Its Emily Rogers I'm so excited that I found you. (Todds blog) Congratulations on your marriage and now your newest addition she it the cutest little thing ever! I would love to hear from you. Take care.

Raina said...

Congrats on your anniversary! I love the video and pics.
Wish you the best!