Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just to make your day

Ahhh. There are so many joys of marriage. We'll just name this one for now. So the other day I was cleaning and sorting around the house and I hear Dave in the other room going "Hhealow. Haloo. Heelluo." (Or something to that effect). I stop in the doorway expecting to see him on the phone with someone, but he's just sitting on the couch in the family room with not even the t.v. on. So I ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm practicing my new way of answering the phone." Hum. (For those of you who've called in the last week or so, you know what I'm talking about). I asked him why and he said, "Oh just to make people smile I guess." Oh the effort...

5 comments:

The McKell Spot said...

Classic Dave!!

The Moore Family said...

What a nut.. .funny husbands.

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

That is too funny!!! What a ham.....But that is so good. You can tell him that it made me smile so it worked :)

Raina said...

That is funny! It makes me want to call just to hear what yello I am going to get!

Our Paper Plates said...

ha ha - i can see your husband doing that! oh the joys of being married. i like to think life becomes 10xs more interesting when you get married.