Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas



I love getting ready for Christmas. I love the music, the feeling, the excitement, the shopping (bargain of course), the parties, and the food. Having Mia has taken it to a whole new level this year. All of these things are amplified and Dave and I have a renewed sense of the Christmas spirit because of our little Mia. We visited Santa, got all "gussied up" to go to a few holiday parties, and are dreaming about Christmas dinner when we get to go off our diets for a day and hog on. Can't wait. Seriously. Doesn't Mimi look beautiful in her little holiday dress? I couldn't pass up it's $3.00 price along with $6.00 red one for Christmas Day. Ahhh this recession is actually working in our favor...


6 comments:

Yours Truely said...

Hey! I was just checking out your blog and I just remembered how much I love your guts!!! And Mia is the perfect combo of you guys. Dave, I swear we will meet someday... if you're lucky! Bec... You are as beautiful as ever!!! and you are looking tan! I'm jealous :)

Kerstin said...

That is such a great picture of your family! Can't wait to see you guys!

Our Paper Plates said...

OOO LA LA - great deal on Mia's dress. It looks awesome! And I have to agree with Kerstin, that is a good family picture :)

Rebecca said...

Hope you guys had a wondeful Christmas!!! Love Mia's dress (what a steal Becky)!!! Happy Happy New Year's to you guys!!! May it bring you mucho happiness and joy! Love, Rebecca and Zachary

M.M.M. said...

So i guess I get to officially keep the hot coco maker?

Julie and Todd said...

So great seeing you the other day! Mia is adorable and just as happy as can be. What a great little family! Tell Dave we missed him! Hope to see you again soon.