Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Happy Baby




Mia is such a happy baby. It takes no effort to get her to smile and interact with ANYONE!!! She especially loves to be held while you dance around and sing. Her latest accomplishment is "trying" to hum/sing along with me when I rock her. It is hilariously cute and I love it. After her morning feeding this morning I wanted to sit and hold her a little before putting her back down to sleep, so I started rocking her and humming Christmas songs. She was so tired, but still tried little hums with an occasional "dada" in a very exhausted attempt. It is ad.or.able. I love being a mommy.

3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Babies are the best!! That is so sweet Bec!

The Turner Family said...

Your Mia is so cute!

Our Paper Plates said...

Mia IS such a happy baby :) Looks like Mia may have a future in singing. Dont forget Aunt Rachel and Uncle T when she makes it big. Ha ha ha ha ha ha...