Saturday, September 17, 2011

365 Filharts

I started a new blog. I know. I already have problems keeping this one updated...however I had an idea on one of my morning walks this week...I want a simple, picture journal of daily memories from our family each year. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, but I'm hoping I can be committed to it because I think the results would be something we'd really treasure. It is sort of derived from my friend Abby's idea last year of "a picture a day." I want to keep these posts separate because the idea is that at the end of each year I will turn our 365 Filharts blog into a book of its own (i.e. "365 Filharts 2011," "365 Filharts 2012," etc.). I am sort of sad that I didn't keep better records of our experiences on the island because we had sooo many adventures and unique things happen that I know I've already forgotten!

I've linked it on the sidebar if any family or friends want to follow along and see little snippets of our life each day!

1 comment:

abby said...

fun becky! i'm excited to follow. been thinking about you guys a ton and thinking we need to catch up.