Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Picture A Day

So my darling friend Abby is doing something I love on her blog. For the rest of the year, she's doing a picture a day. As I was checking out her blog...I thought, I should totally do that. I am horrible at documenting all the memories I want to, and this would be a manageable, nice way to finish out the year. Plus Abby is just cool and I want to be like her, so I'm being a big copy-cat basically.



[Our good friends at church]

I didn't take a picture today...but wanted to start it anyway, so I just chose a recent pic that I liked.

I will be amazed if I actually pull it off. Here's to goal setting!

3 comments:

abby said...

becky, you are the sweetest. and yay! i'm glad you're doing it too! (i will be amazed if i pull it off too.) i am selfishly pleased because i get to see more of you guys and the st. kitts life! and seriously every time you post a church picture it makes me cry a little. such a dork. you'll know what i mean in a month or two. :)

abby said...

p.s. that is such a great picture. i love the lighting on his face and his expression!

Anonymous said...

Becky, I'll be here every day! I'm excited you and Abby are doing this. Amye