Monday, November 15, 2010

Went Deep Sea Fishing with the Boys!!!










November 13, 2010 - Went Deep Sea Fishing with the Boys!!! This was an awesome trip, definitly worth blogging about!  My buddy Adrian set it all up and it was a great time (Thanks man)! Elder Case was there, Brandon Prince, Jimmy Avance, and Shane Brauchie were there.  We had a blast!  St. Kitts man!!! Here are some action pics! (Beth, I stole some pics from your guys' blog...hope you don't mind....thx!)
p.s. I would especially like to thank the boys for being so gracious as to let me reel one in! Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

Jaymie says: Broski I have been waiting to go deep sea fishing with you all this time and now you go ahead and go with out me. You are a true friend dude, thanks :p. You know I am only pulling your chain!I always think of you when I go with my buddies shooting guns, camping outdoors, hunting deer, fishing in the mountains and snow boarding! Love ya man later
Jaymie