Thursday, November 18, 2010

Goodness


18 November...Good Day

Goodness is Dave loving our children. Kainoa is holding his head up like a pro. Time is flying. We are both clinging to any baby time we get with him. Mimi constantly sings her ABC's, and now practices all the sounds each letter makes. Flying.

Goodness was the bagger at the grocery store offering extra change to me when I was paying and I was having a hard time trying to dig out EC change that was mixed in my US change while struggling with two kids. Living in a different culture comes with it's set of challenges, and sometimes it's just refreshing to see the good in people that you often have differences with.

Goodness was both kids taking a 3 hour nap at the same time today. I even got to lay down for a little bit too.

Goodness was Dave making his "crazy" chow mein for dinner. Not only was it delish...but it meant I got the night off from cooking.

Good Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some "crazy" chow mein!!!

Adrian

abby said...

kind of shocked about the nice cashier! :) was it IGA or Ram's?

glad things are going so well. miss you guys like always.

Cristina HW said...

That IS Goodness! Love it! and those are some really sweet photos. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Your baby boy sure is cute. He's a strong little guy to be holding his head like that. Amye