Thursday, February 12, 2009

My name is Mia, but you can call me Ms. Filhart




Mia has begun copying a lot of what Dave and I do. I guess you can tell that we are on the computer in the Family Room quite often. She was all over the computer when I had left it for a second, and this is what I came back to when I returned. She happened to wear a little blazer and skirt that day, and she looked like she was prepping for a business meeting or something. She already started dusting (stay tuned for footage on that!!!!), and I'm working on her learning to mop. Hey-she's almost a year old, and she initiated earning her keep. I'm just facilitating it.

2 comments:

Jaymie and Donna Jones said...

That is so way cute. Isn't great when they start wanting to help out. Although more then half the time it is a hendrance, but still way fun and cute!!

M.M.M. said...

so hilarious story about the pool. I feel much better now. thanks! And cute kid.