Sunday, February 1, 2009

MCAT Tackled


Dave is a stud!!! He finally took the MCAT for medical school this morning. This has been years in the making, and he finally did it!! Yeeeooowww!!!! I am so proud of him for overcoming his anxiety and taking the test. I got up extra early to make him a big breakfast and pack lots of snacks, and while we were sitting there at the table I asked him what time it was. He said "quarter to 7." For a split second I panicked because he needed to be on the road by 6:30 to be safe. I quickly looked for a clock and saw that it was 6:15, not 6:45. I looked at Dave and he says "Crap. I'm gonna fail this thing." Good thing telling time isn't on the MCAT.

6 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Yeah Dave!!! We are so proud!

The McKell Spot said...

Woo Hoo Dave!!!! You were talking about this when I first met you which was about fifty years ago!! Good on ya mate! I can't wait to hear where you are going to go for med school.

Nate Tanner said...

DR. DAVE!!!!!

Our Paper Plates said...

Wahoo! Here's to painfully long tests that make you want to stab yourself in the eye with a pencil (I think that's why you take the tests electronically now).

Don said...

that's pretty funny about the whole clock thing. happy day it is over! great job!
Also, I like your new background. very springy.

Loni and Michelle said...

Congrats thats awesome! Lets hang out!