Sunday, November 29, 2009

It begins...

Okay a few things come to mind here:

1. Brand new chair, not ours...we've lived here for 3 weeks...pen marks...white fabric...not coming out

2. First offense

3. At first she was totally busted, and I thought of shipping her home to be with her friend Chloe

4. Alright...get it together, Becky

5. Hey! She doesn't even care...she's talking on a cell phone!!!??!!

6. Guess my days of re upholstery are back sooner than I wanted them to be

7. Good thing we're going home in a couple of weeks and I can get some fabric to fix this

8. I'll wait until the day before we move to re upholster anything around here.

9. I am continuing to discover what unconditional love means... I do love my Mimi!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahhh...kids do the darndest things don't they?!? Yikes! I guess we aren't allowed to have any white furniture in our houses until they leave for college!! lol

M.M.M. said...

I tried to give Chloe away but nobody wanted her.
So that option doesn't work I have found.
Hey can you guys come to our par-tay? I sent you an evite but it doesn't look like you have viewed it yet.
Also-where did you learn how to re upholster? I want to learn how to do that.