Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

For Halloween Mia was a little Chick-literally and figuratively:). She was a typical kid, screaming every time we put her in her costume, but she did great for the rest of the time. (p.s.-for those of you that have been asking, yes this is one of the chairs I redid from DI. I will never recover chairs again.)
Dave had his Bruce Lee fix for Halloween-good thing I kept my Flapper wig from Halloween '01.
Yummy. Yeah-I can't resist. These are Dave's karate pants from before his mission. They are a size 28 and they wouldn't lace up, but he squeezed them on for that night and actually wore them out. It was so freakin hilarious, it felt great to laugh really hard. I love you, Dave.

Okay...he really wanted to be Tom Cruise from Risky Business, but I just couldn't be seen with him at a church function this way. So I made sure to put it on the worldwide web instead.??!!? Hey-it gave me a laugh especially because I didn't know what he was up to so quiet in the bedroom putting this together.

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

I remember that wig! That was a fun Halloween. Mia is so cute. The chair you did looks great.

The Moore Family said...

You guys are hilarious. Dave is a nut!!! Keep us laughing baby!

Our Paper Plates said...

LOL! Ok Becky, all I have to say is that you are a saint! Ha ha. Looks like you guys are having a ball!!!