Thursday, November 20, 2008


I'll tell you, there is nothing sexier than when I saw my Baby handling firearms! I'm so proud of you Becky!! Love, Dave xoxoxo




Pistol Packin' Mamma - Becky Schoen from David Filhart on Vimeo.

My Dad was so kind as to share with us his expertise in fire arms and give us some lessons.
My Dad is a very wise man, and told me "Guns are like fire extinguishers, maybe you'll never need to use one, but when you do need to use one, you really need to use one!"
Thanks pappy, I love you, -Dave
(above is a little video of my Dad schooling Becky Boo in the fine art of smokin' a sucka! It was on this past Veteran's Day at Four Peaks, Wes, Mary, Steele, Gideon and Mia were there too. It was fuuun!) p.s. Aren't Arizona winters absolutely beautiful? I love the Desert this time of year!!!!



Isn't MiMi so cute with her little ear plugs? I thought this picture of her and her mother was absolutely adorable!

Love,
Dave

6 comments:

Our Paper Plates said...

ooo la la! i love your hair becky! we had fun last night with you guys. sorry we are so lame :) hope to see you soon again!

Kerstin said...

I love your new haircut Becky!

M.M.M. said...

Dave-you blog?? Becky-I agree very cute pictures and love the bangs/hair!

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Heck yes I blog!! I have been known to make an entry or two...

The Moore Family said...

I swear I left a message on here that is not showing now! WTHeck!

I agree, you are totally smokin' hot with the gun and the hair and all and I was thinking maybe you could show me your moves- because baby you have got them!!

Loni and Michelle said...

You are right, that is such an adorable picture of the girls! We have to hang out!