Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Pieces of Heaven on Earth

So lately I've been enjoying little glimpses of heaven on earth and thought I'd share a few...

Dave's delish shakes whenever I request them. They are WAY better than those $7 ones at Cheesecake Factory.
Mia finally holding her own bottle. Parents, you know what I'm talkin' bout.


My ninja husband karate kicking my college armoire to shreds to make room for my $15 garage sale dresser find. (Note the well-fed tummy...say what???!!?)

For all these and more, I'm truly thankful. I don't think life can get much better...ever.

4 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Dang, I've got a great body!! And yes, it only took one side kick to the side of the M.D.F. to complete my demolition of Becky's Armoire. To all the hater's...LOOK OUT!! j/k j/k I'm a man of peace.
love you Becky, xoxo D.

Jodiane said...

Yikes, what happen to your belly Dave?? But good job with the Karate Kicks, Fantastic. So DAve, AK is finally getting married. I am so excited. And Becky, great blog, i am glad you have been turning it up a bit... for awhile you guys were very few and far between, just saying i appriictate the effort.

Jodi

Dr. Todd said...

Dave,

Try Becky's tin car next time. Oh, she destroyed those.

Delish shakes- looks good. Tell me your secret sensai.

Todd

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Well Grasshopper, it all starts with the freshest ingredients...now snatch the pebble from my hand.