Friday, January 16, 2009

Got your year supply?


Dave came home tonight with 2 bottles of squirt, a movie, and a box of oreo cakesters. I have been dieting since the beginning of December, so these indulgences are a little out of the question for me. After I politely declined, he said, "But I want you to be happy-I can see the hunger in your eyes." Ah-whaaa? To which I replied: "I am not starving. I could go months off of my own fat storage and be fine...wait!!! I have my own year supply...I am a WALKING year supply." I never looked at chubbiness this way before...

2 comments:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Oh baby, don't be like that! You fine, girl! ;) Love you Boobie!!

Our Paper Plates said...

LOL - Whatever! You are crazy. But I love the thought of all fat on my body being a year supply. So in a way I am finally keeping that commandment. :::whew:::