Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Out of Control

Yesterday at church Mia was NUTS. Our church changed to 2-5 pm...yes, right in the middle of nap time, so this will be interesting. During Sunday School, Mia was crawling, pulling, sucking, clawing, licking, and twisting anything and everything. Dave leans over to me and whispers "I think Mia has entered a new phase." To which I replied "Out of control?" To which Dave replied "Whoa...that's out of control!!!!" Meaning my breath. I could not stop laughing...okay okay, so if you can't laugh at yourself, you're not livin', you know what I'm saying? Thank you speariment gum for being my emergency friend.

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

I seriously feel your pain. Last years time was tough for us. I'm so pumped that we moved to 9 am this year! Good luck!

Jodiane said...

she sure is cute, even if she goes crazy once in awhile...good job making cute babies, keep it up.

The Thompson's said...

I love that story! Too cute! I don't think I've ever met you but I am friends with Dave and Wes. I'm Khyl and Shaun Halberts sister. Your baby is a cutie also! =)

Our Paper Plates said...

You guys are too funny. I think 2pm to 5pm is our next church shift (we change in August). Heres to late church and stinky breath from fasting. Ha!

Dr. Todd said...

I love it when fire comes out of my mouth rather than air. I understand.