Friday, May 15, 2009

Mia's First Beach Day






We found our way to a gorgeous Beach called Oualie Bay which is about a 5 minute drive from our house. It is shallow, clear, and perfect for families to swim in. Mia had never been in sand or at the beach, so Dave and I were very curious to see how she was going to do. She had no hesitations, and got right in the water and sand, sitting down, running her hands through the water and sand loving every minute of it. Dave shipped his snorkel gear and headed out while Mia and I floated around the water and had a great time. It is absolutely gorgeous here and we love it!

4 comments:

M.M.M. said...

Yesterday it was like 106 degrees here. Just trying to make you jealous.
p.s. I love this song. So island-eriffic.

Kerstin said...

It's beautiful! That's so awesome to have a great beach so close.

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the pictures!! I'm green with envy!

Mia is really growing! She's so beautiful!! I bet she had a blast at the beach. Speaking of the beach...Z and I are going to have to head there soon!!

Hope you guys have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!!

Mucho Love, Rebecca and Zachary

Our Paper Plates said...

Mia is such a beach baby already :) Looks like you guys are enjoying the beach already! We are soo jealous!