Monday, October 19, 2009

Is this a Rockin' Family or What??!! Livin' da Life!! ;)

On Sunday, October 18, 2009, my niece Lily Mae Filhart had her baby blessing! I hear Wes did an awesome job. I'm sure he did. As you can see, (this picture was taken the day of the blessing), they just look like the most rockin' family around. That's the crew! Look at Steele, that is pure mischief, and I hear Gi-Gi is not far behind, and then beautiful Lily Mae!! Tell me, don't they look all beautiful and happy!?!? I must say that I'm very proud of my brother and his family. Him and Mary are doing an excellent job. So darn proud of you guys!! We'll be there for the next baby blessing, okay?! I better be off to studying! Love you Wes, Love you Mary, Love you Steele, Love you Gideon, and Love you Lily!!!! Love you all! Keep on keeping on!
Love,
Dave, Becky, and Mia

2 comments:

The Filhart Family said...

Aww, thanks Dave. We sure missed you, Becky and Mia yesterday, but don't worry, if I have any control over the future there will be many more baby blessings for you to participate in.:) Give everyone a hug for me and Wes. LOVE YA!

Our Paper Plates said...

Cute cute family! So glad to hear they are doing well. Way to go Wes!