Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yay!! They're Coming Home!! 10-24-2009

Above is a picture of the Love of my life, Mi amor...xooxoxoxox. I love you Becky!

I am sooo excited for my favorite girls in the whole world to come home to me this Monday!! For the last month and a half, I've only seen them for two weeks...that means I haven't seen them for a month. It has been the hardest month of my life!! All I want to do is be with my little family... when Becky and Mia get home we are going to:

1. Play Tennis (Mia has a new 'Dora' tennis racquet)!
2. Go to the beach.
3. Eat ice cream.
4. Go to the movies!
5. Hang out together!!

One thing I have learned on this little excursion is how much I love them and just want to spend all of my time with them...everything else is secondary. Becky and Mia, you make me sooo happy! I get emotional just thinking of you two.

Above is Mia at her Aunt Heather and Uncle Shaman's wedding reception.

I'm so glad that they were able to visit family though. I think that Mia had a great time with her cousins in Texas. I wonder if Mia is going to say "ya'll" when she gets home.

This one on the bottom is of Mia and her big cousin Sheridan, I had to post it because they are both sooo cute!!


I can't wait, I am so excited. I am sooo in love with you guys! Come home safe to me!

mucho smoocho,

Big Daddy

1 comment:

Dr. Todd said...

Mia is so adorable. Wish Liam could be flirting with her to win her hand now. Your island adventures sound amazing.

Hope your trip home was healing for you.
Da Hillyards